Friday, February 15, 2008

My son tells me quite often how much he loves me...
"Mother, I love you so much I'll never give you away!" Thank goodness because I think people were beginning to line up around the block waiting for me to be available!
"I love you so much... when you die I'll visit your grave everyday." Oh boy - I can't wait. Maybe he knows something I don't.

He also has his own ideas of punishment for his sisters...
"Mother, the next time Kodi (Dakota) is mean to you, you should throw her in the trash." Well, that is an idea. But she is too big for the trash can and I don't think I can lift her into the dumpster, so I guess we'll have to keep her - at least for now.
"Mother, when the girls fight I think you should just ground them." Who can argue with that logic?

He started basketball practice last week. He went to the car and said, "I was bored. I didn't like it and don't want to do it again." I said, "O.K. So are you coming back next week?" His answer, "Well, yeah!"

No comments: