Friday, July 18, 2008

I love taking pictures. Especially of clouds and nature. I'm not especially good at it, but I enjoy it all the same.
This picture was taken somewhere around Alamosa, Colorado on July 5th.

This picture was taken in Englewood, Colorado on the 4th of July.
This picture was taken as we were leaving Colorado and heading home to Kansas. Not sure exactly where we were at the time - somewhere along I-70. The view is actually a mirror view - I took the picture while looking in my driver's side mirror.

These pictures were taken in Garden City, Kansas on June 25.
These next two pictures fascinate me. I said they look like cotton balls I could just pluck out of the sky. Deklan said, "I think they look like little butts."
This was taken on June 26th.


This was also taken on June 26th at the Garden City Zoo. This is the bottom of a man-made water fall. I liked the way the water looked - kind of like a small rushing river.

Also taken at the zoo. It's a picture of a dragon fly.

Thanks for letting me share.

No comments: