Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Deklanism before I go.

A good friend of mine and I were pregnant at the same time. My son is 6 weeks older than her daughter. Deklan and Kelsea have always been "boyfriend and girlfriend." Deklan is true to her. (I think Kelsea is a little more fickle - you know, out of sight out of mind kind of thing.) He has always said that Kelsea is his girlfriend and they are going to get married someday. I tried explaining that some things change as we get older. He doesn't believe it's so and I quit trying to convince him. Let's just cross that bridge if we ever come to it. Anyway, we found out that my friend is now pregnant with twins after nearly 5 years of trying. Our kids will be 6 in August and October. Anyway, I was telling them that "Aunt" was pregnant.
Deklan exclaims with sheer excitement, "Oh, you mean my girlfriend is going to be a sister!"

No comments: