Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Job Interview

So after being an unemployed stay at home mom for nearly four years, I submitted my application and resume for a job. It's a job within our school district as a substitue secretary/building aide. Which means it's not a permanent every day job, but it could turn into something more permanent. And since it's a school job, I'd have the same days off as my children. Anyway, I submitted the application via internet on Sunday evening. I heard from the HR person on Monday and I have to go in tomorrow to "complete the necessary employee paperwork" that must be completed before I can begin substituting. Does that mean I already have the job? Keep your fingers crossed. I'm kind of nervous. I have not had a job interview in four years! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: