Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trapped!

Ok - is probably not the greatest subject to blog about but, here goes anyway. The past week has Deklan been terrible with accidents. Not, oops I fell accidents, but oops I pooped accidents. It hasn't been fun. Yesterday when Deklan came home I checked him and he was fine. About 1/2 hour later I asked him again because he didn't smell so clean. He hadn't, but I had the feeling he was close. I told him that if he had an accident now I was going to get upset because he knew we were getting ready to go somewhere. He made a bee-line for the bathroom. After a few minutes I heard him call me and went and checked on him. Sure enough he had BARELY made it to the bathroom. I asked him if he'd gotten any in his pants. His response...
"No, I trapped it in my bottom until I sat down."

No comments: